• Information and data of customers are confidential
• The translation is carried out and sent to the client according to the agreed upon date.
• The files and information of the Al-Fateh website and company are the property of our website
• We may use the information we collect for the following purposes:
• To evaluate and improve the service.
• To obtain customer feedback and analyze user experience for the purpose of developing and evaluating services.
• To make and fulfill any requests made by you, including without limitation, the provision of information
• To send you important notifications, such as notifications about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
• To verify your identity
• To help you record, analyze, modify, and store information including your private data, daily activities, and activity results calculated from the data above. Furthermore, we will support you in editing and accessing the data
• To provide you with recommendations on services that you may be interested in based on your use of the Site
• To provide you with marketing and advertising communications that we think may be of interest to you.
• To respond to customer support requests, such as service repair requests, and to respond to your questions.
• To provide you with a customer service and customer satisfaction survey to analyze your user experience.
• Giving you the benefits covered by the warranty and after-sales services.
• identify you when you contact us -
Store your preferences to save you time when searching our site -
• Monitor and record written and telephone communication with you to ensure quality and adherence to the purposes specified with you and to deal with complaints and inquiries submitted by you.
• For any other purposes based on your consent.
How does the translation process work?
The translation process takes place in several stages: receiving the file, preparing and translating the file, and delivering the file
Receiving the file
The company receives the translation files, then determines the cost, taking into account the conditions of the translation owners.
Formatting and translating the file
The step of preparing the file is based on preparing the file technically and linguistically before translation, then comes the next step represented in translation, where this step is done using the pure human element to ensure the highest quality standards, then subjecting the translated file to the linguistic proofreading process, which is the last stage of the translation process
File submission is the final step in the translation process after all other steps have been implemented. Congratulations, the translation has been completed successfully!